Team Cake Contest
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17
Calling all bakers and creative minds!! Show the Challenge what the competition means to your company... through a cake of course!! There's an event for everyone!
Divisions: A AA B BB C D
Combination Team Format, Open Competition
Every company is encouraged to enter a cake into this delicious competition that takes place at the Closing Ceremony.
It's not mandatory, but it's certainly as competitive as every event up until this point!
Prizes will be awarded to 1st place in each division.
Corporate Challenge Will Provide: A 2' x 2' space for display, as well as plates, forks & napkins! Good Luck!!
- Cake should be representative of your company and the Corporate Challenge.
- Cake must be edible. Decorations do not have to be edible.
- Cake & entire display must fit within a 2' x 2' space.
- Company must provide serving utensils.
- Cake & display must be sturdy and be able to sit on its own.
- At the time of drop-off a card will be filled out listing the ingredients, flavor, type of icing, etc. for each entry. Any entries without a description sheet will be disqualified.
Companies submitting an entry must notify the Corporate Challenge staff by MONDAY, OCTOBER 13.
All entries should be delivered to:
Richardson Civic Center
411 W. Arapaho Rd.
Richardson, TX 75082
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17
Drop-off time: 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- If you require set-up time, it must be complete by 4:00 p.m.
- Each company will have a 2' x 2' space for display.
- Viewing and photo ops: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Judging will take place between 4:30- 6:00 p.m.
Winners will be announced at the Closing Ceremony later that evening.
Cakes will be judged on:
- Originality (25 pts)
- Overall design & incorporation of the Corporate Challenge as a whole (25 pts)
- Company identification (25 pts)
- Taste (25 pts)
All cakes will become property of the Corporate Challenge upon entry and will be eaten for dessert at the Closing Ceremony! Plates, forkes & napkins will be provided!