The "Best T-shirt" Award is awarded to a single company in each division.
Divisions: A AA B BB C D E
Monday, August 12 by Noon
(Please submit to the Corporate Challenge Office - 2100 E. Campbell Rd OR
to the Parks Admin Office- 411 W. Arapaho Room 208)
For on-line purposes, please email a high-res image of your shirt (you may be able to get from your printing company) to Geoff.Fairchild@cor.gov.
If an image is not sent we will take a picture at Opening and display that on-line.
Voting Opens: Monday, August 26
Voting Closes: Friday, October 4 @ 4 p.m.
Display: All submissions will be on display at the Opening Ceremony after which the display will move to City Hall (411 W. Arapaho). Images of all submisssions will be available on-line throughout the duration of the games.
Opening Ceremony; On-Line thereafter
- Shirts MUST include the 2013 Corporate Challenge Logo, as well as the Special Olympics Logo to be eligible for the competition.
- Logos may be placed anywhere on the shirt and can be one color or full color.
- The company in each division with the most points will win the T-Shirt Competition.
- Shirts are due to the Corporate Challenge Staff noon on Monday, August 12.
- The shirt(s) should be extra-large (XL). Only 1 shirt is needed, even if printing is on both sides of the shirt.
- Please email a high-res image of your shirt (you may be able to get from your printing company) to email@example.com for display on-line.
If an image is not sent we wil take a picture at Opening and display that on-line.
One point for each vote. On-Line voting will determine the top 3 shirts in each division and a neutral panel of 3 judges will select the overall winner.
Please place only one vote per shirt per division. Voting will end at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 4.