- Get to know your fellow Coordinators. They've all been in your shoes!
- BORROW, BORROW, BORROW! Don't feel like you have to start from scratch on every aspect of the Challenge. Take what someone else has done and modify it to fit your needs.
- Recruit for help!! You may have folks who want to get involved, but will use the "I'm not an athlete" line on you! Don't be fooled! There are plenty of ways to get them involved.
- Don't do EVERYTHING that everyone else is doing. Decide what will work with your company culture and go from there. Allow the program to grow within your company over the course of time. You don't have to do all of your growing in one year.
- Our goal is to keep it fun!