In an effort to conserve water and comply with mandates issued by the North Texas Municipal Water District in response to the current water shortage, Stage 2 of the City’s Emergency Water Management Plan is in effect until further notice. To report a possible violation of the below Stage 2 regulations, please click on the appropriate link.
- Watering in a manner that results in excessive run-off.
- Washing a vehicle with a hose not equipped with an automatic shut-off valve.
Watering During Prohibited Hours
- Watering within the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Watering During Rain
- Watering when it is raining.
Watering Impervious Surface
- Watering concrete or other surfaces that do not absorb water.
Watering on Prohibited Day
- Watering on a day not authorized by the applicable regulations.