Photo by John Fowler
Photo by Tom Kozlowski
- Photographs must be mounted on 16” X 20” WHITE foam core board. The 1/8" or 3/16" thickness works best, and is available at most local craft stores. This allows winning photographs to hang in the library more easily.
- A current entry form must be attached to the BACK UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER of each photograph. This positioning will aid the judges in knowing the direction your image should be viewed!
- Please PRINT your information VERY CLEARLY. We CAN NOT spell your name correctly if we cannot read it!
- For multiple entries, place one entry form on each photograph.
- No mattes or frames.
- No visible photographer’s signatures, copyrights, titles, dates or writing on the front of the photo or mounting board.
- Please remove all glass, plastic or paper coverings and take them with you. Judges will not judge a covered image and we are unable to keep coverings and images together.
- Click here to download the official Entry Form.
- 2 Black & White per category
- 2 Color per category
- Unless you are entering in the Altered Reality Category, photos must be a single image.
- Minimum photo size is 48 square inches.
Example sizes: 4”x 12”, 3”x 16”, 6”x 8”, etc. mounted on 16” x 20” foam core.
- Maximum photo size is 16” x 20” mounted on 16”x20” foam core.
Last updated: 10/2/2013 2:02:21 PM