Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

Right-of-Way Construction Permit is required for any work performed with the City of Richardson's Right-of-Way or Easements. A list of City of Richardson standards for right-of-way easement construction. Please include the following: 

  • Permit  
  • Copy of plans
  • Map of location (maps must not be larger than 11 x 17)
  • Traffic Control Plan, if traffic lane or sidewalk closure is required, a detailed traffic control plan must be submitted with permit application and comply with TMUTCD.  Traffic lane closure is limited to the times of 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., if you have any questions contact our Traffic Department at 972-744-4320.

Please submit permit application by email to RIGHTOFWAYPERMITS@COR.GOV or in person at City of Richardson, City Hall Civic Center, 411 W. Arapaho Road, Suite 204, Richardson, TX  75080.  Questions regarding permits please call 972-744-4280. 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 11/3/2017 7:29:20 AM