The City of Richardson provides online payment systems for the following areas:
- Alarm Permits - Any monitored alarm system in the City of Richardson (whether residential or in a place of business) is required to have a permit issued by the Richardson Police Department. This site allows you to pay your annual permit fee online.
- Fine or Citation - This page explains your options for paying fines or citations such as traffic tickets and City Ordinance violations.
- Pet Registration - This page offers online registration for pet license I.D. Tags.
- Property Tax - This page provides contacts and other information on property taxes. Property Tax is currently handled by County Tax Offices rather than the City of Richardson.
- Red Light Violation - The City of Richardson uses photo enforcement for red light violations. If you have received a red light citation, you can learn more and pay the fine here.
- Utility Bill - This site allows you to pay your City water bill online. It also contains information on water billing and related topics.