Beginning 3D Printing & Tinkercad
- Date: 03/17/2018 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Richardson Public Library
900 Civic Center Dr.
Richardson , Texas 75080
For ages 13 and older. REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
Call 972-744-4359 for registration (a valid Richardson Public Library Card is required for registration) and for more information.
Tinkercad is a free, web-based 3D-modeling program available at www.tinkercad.com
In this hands-on class, participants will learn:
• to set up an online Tinkercad account
• the basics of 3D modeling using Tinkercad’s geometric shapes
• how to export a finished 3D model so that it can 3D print
• what they need to do in order to print their 3D model on the library’s 3D printer
LAPTOPS PROVIDED. Studio RPL (in the Basement).