MS Excel 2016 - Beginner Level
- Date: 03/15/2019 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Basement Training Room
An introduction to 2016 Microsoft Excel.
- How an Excel spreadsheet is set up
- Symbols associated with a cell
- Types of data that can go in a cell
- How to write an equation
- How to solve sample equations
- Simple graphing and creating functions
For ADULTS and TEENS.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Please call 972-744-4359 (a valid Richardson Public Library Card is needed) to register after February 25th.
Laptops provided, or bring your own.