Beginning 3D Printing & Tinkercad
- Date: 04/06/2019 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Basement Training Room
Intro to Tinkercad
Tinkercad is a free, web-based 3D-modeling program available at www.tinkercad.com
In this hands-on class, participants will learn . . .
- to set up an online Tinkercad account
- the basics of 3D modeling using Tinkercad’s geometric shapes
- how to export a finished 3D model so that it can 3D print
- what they need to do in order to print their 3D model on the library’s 3D printer
For ages 13 and older. REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
LAPTOPS PROVIDED, or bring your own.
Please call 972-744-4359 beginning March 25 to register.