Tech Savvy: Audacity (audio recording & editing)
- Date: 03/30/2019 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Basement Training Room
Get Tech Savvy! Audacity
Learn how to record and edit multi-track audio. Students will learn to . . .
- navigate Audacity and access its core resources
- improve audio quality and remove unnecessary sounds
- edit sounds and voices (such as "chipmunking" a voice)
- start generating an original audio recording
For ADULTS and TEENS.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED; a valid Richardson Public Library Card is required for registration.
Register, beginning February 25th, by calling 972-744-4368.