Computer Class: MS PowerPoint 2016 - Beginner level
- Date: 09/14/2019 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Basement Training Room
Discover how to create your own professional presentations. Participants will learn to . . .
- Navigate Microsoft PowerPoint's resources and tools
- Create and edit slides
- Fashion personalized PowerPoint designs and themes
- Insert and edit text boxes, pictures, charts, and video content
- Incorporate slide transitions and animations
For ADULTS and TEENS. Laptops provided.
A Richardson Public Library Card is needed to register; please call 972-744-4359 to register, beginning August 25.