CANCELED: Beginning 3D Printing & TinkerCAD
- Date: 03/28/2020 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Basement Training Room
Beginning 3D Printing with TinkerCAD
Tinkercad is a free, web-based 3D-modeling program available at www.tinkercad.com
In this hands-on class, participants will learn . . .
- to set up an online TinkerCAD account
- the basics of 3D modeling using TinkerCAD’s geometric shapes
- how to export a finished 3D model so that it can 3D print
- what they need to do in order to print their 3D model on the library’s 3D printer
For ADULTS and TEENS ages 13 and older. REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
LAPTOPS PROVIDED, or bring your own.
Please call 972-744-4359 beginning February 25 to register.