The City's annual two-day Budget Workshop will take place July 16-17 at City Hall. Staff will give presentations and receive feedback from the City Council on the City's needs, proposed projects and projected costs. The Workshop will be open to the public, and begins at 6 p.m. in the Richardson Room.
- Broadcast live July 16 and 17 at 6 p.m.
- Spectrum Channel 16
- AT&T U-Verse Channel 99
- Streamed live and on demand at www.cor.net/budget
- Replays broadcast Saturday and Sundays at 6 p.m. through Aug. 5
- Budget work session - Aug. 13 Budget Presentation
- Public Hearing - Aug. 20 on Tax Rate
- Public Hearing - Aug. 27 on Tax Rate and Budget
- 2018-19 Budget Adoption - Sept. 10
All budget meetings are open to the public and will be held at City Hall.