Right-of-Way Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Right-of-Way Construction Permit is required for any work performed within the City of Richardson's Right-of-Way or Easements.  Work must be performed in accordance with local Ordinances and Right of Way Standard Construction Details

Please include the following: 

  • Annual Permit Registration Form 
  • Permit Application
  • Copy of plans
  • Traffic Control Plan.  If traffic lanes or sidewalk closures are planned, a detailed traffic control plan that complies with TMUTCD must be submitted with the permit application.  Traffic lane closure is limited to the times of 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you have any questions contact our Traffic Department at 972-744-4320.
  • Map of location (maps must not be larger than 11 x 17)

Helpful Tools:

Please submit registration or permit application by email to RIGHTOFWAYPERMITS@COR.GOV or in person at City of Richardson, City Hall Civic Center, 411 W. Arapaho Road, Suite 204, Richardson, TX  75080.  Questions regarding permits please call 972-744-4280. 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer