A Right-of-Way Construction Permit is required for any work performed within the City of Richardson's Right-of-Way or Easements. Work must be performed in accordance with local Ordinances and Right of Way Standard Construction Details.
Please include the following:
- Annual Permit Registration Form
- Permit Application
- Copy of plans
- Traffic Control Plan. If traffic lanes or sidewalk closures are planned, a detailed traffic control plan that complies with TMUTCD must be submitted with the permit application. Traffic lane closure is limited to the times of 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you have any questions contact our Traffic Department at 972-744-4320.
- Map of location (maps must not be larger than 11 x 17)
- Underground Map and Design Districts
- Checklist for Right of Way Permit
- Small Cell Shapefiles Instructions
- Small Cell Shapefiles Data Templates
Please submit registration or permit application by email to RIGHTOFWAYPERMITS@COR.GOV or in person at City of Richardson, City Hall Civic Center, 411 W. Arapaho Road, Suite 204, Richardson, TX 75080. Questions regarding permits please call 972-744-4280.