- 30 inches wide by 96 inches tall
- A 4 inch hem must be present at both the top and bottom.
- 100 dpi minimum recommended on graphics and text.
- Full bleed design is acceptable
- Minimum recommended font size = 5” tall font.
- Recommended font size = 18” - 24” tall.
- All text should be 2.5” from the edge to prevent cropping.
- Banners intended for Outdoor use with Protective Sun light coating.
- 16 oz. Blockout Vinyl Banner Material or higher quality (Contact for additional questions).
- Double Stitching minimum at holding points on banner.
- Banner must be sewn on all edges.
- No more than 10% of overall banner should contain sponsor logo or name.
- Upon conclusion of the event or promotion, the banner(s) will be removed within five (5) business days and is the responsibility of the Applicant to pick up banners within five (5) business days of removal.
- The maximum duration a banner can go up for something other than an event is 14 days.
- If the application does not meet guidelines.
- Applicant may revise application and plan in order to meet guidelines but must be completed 7 business days prior to desired installation of banners.
- The location of the banner on the pole is exclusively the right of the City. No special exception will be given on placement.
- Maximum of three banner locations (poles). Variance for additional banners can be requested.