The following links provide access to the regulatory documents that govern development in the City of Richardson.
- Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance — The ordinance containing the use, building, and area regulations for land within the City of Richardson.
- Subdivision Regulations — Chapter 21 of the City of Richardson Code of Ordinances contains regulations pertaining to subdividing land located within the City of Richardson.
- Neighborhood Development Overlay — Optional overlay regulations that can be implemented by residents to encourage compatible development/redevelopment in established residential neighborhoods.
- Landscape Ordinance Requirements and Policies for Non-Residential Properties
Planned Development regulations that govern development within the designated Enhancement/Redevelopment districts as defined by the 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
- Collins/Arapaho TOD & Innovation District Form Based Code
- Main Street/Central Expressway Form Based Code
- West Spring Valley Corridor PD Regulations
Highway Corridor Design Guidelines
Landscape and design guidelines for properties that front on Richardson's highway corridors.