|Dallas County Home Chemical Collection Center|
Richardson residents can take their household hazardous waste to the Dallas County Home Chemical Collection Center, located at:
11234 N. Plano Road
Dallas, TX 75243
Located in Dallas just 2 miles south of Richardson City limits, the Center is on the east side of Plano Road Between Forest & Miller.
Richardson residents must bring a driver’s license and a utility bill as proof of residency.
Please check the Dallas County Household Hazardous Waste website for a list of accepted items.
Accepted items include:
- Chemical products for home use
- Paint and home repair products
- Lawn & garden chemicals Aerosol sprays
- Pool chemicals
- Craft & hobby supplies
- Cleaners & polishes
- Batteries of all kinds
- Automotive fluids & oil filters
- Fluorescent light tubes
- Small Electronics (computers, cell phones...)
- Appliances (including TV's, Microwaves, etc.)
- Business or commercial waste
- Containers larger than 5 gallons
- Common trash or recyclables
- Construction debris
- Explosives or ammunition
- Shock sensitive materials
- Radioactive materials (smoke detectors)
- Medical waste Medication
Please do not attempt to bring any items on this list, they will NOT be accepted. Special collection events are held throughout the year to dispose of electronics and medications.