|HOW TO APPLY FOR A HEALTH PERMIT|
There are several types of Health Permits.
DETAILED INFORMATION FOR EACH PERMIT TYPE IS AVAILABLE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK IN THE SIDE MENU.
Please read carefully BEFORE submitting your application. Fees are nonrefundable/transferable - disputing a credit card transaction will result in suspension of the permit applied for in addition to administrative fees.
NEW or CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP a food establishment, in-home childcare, or swimming pool that is either new or has a new owner cannot apply online. Please print the pdf version of the application to mail or bring in with your payment.
You can submit your application for your Health Permit either in person or by mail once you have....
- completed your application for your Certificate of Occupancy; and
- passed all final building inspections, including Health inspection; and
- been told by your Health Inspector to apply for your Health Permit.
FOOD TRUCK Please scroll down to the information on obtaining a permit for a mobile food vendor.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS... Who can apply online?
- Renewing Food Establishment Permit
- Renewing Registered Family Home Permit
- Temporary Open Air Market Vendor Permit
- Temporary Event Food Vendor Permit
Permit fees are nontransferable/nonrefundable.
*IMPORTANT* The payment will show as a payment to COR HEALTH ONLINE on your credit card statement, disputing this charge will result in suspension of your health permit and may also result in administrative fees in addition to the permit fee.
FOOD ESTABLISHMENT & COMMERCIAL CHILD CARE HEALTH PERMIT
New Establishments or a Change in Ownership must submit an application and fee either in person or by mail (you will not be in our database to access the online application function).
SPECIAL EVENT TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICE VENDOR
Application must be received FIVE BUSINESS DAYS before the event to be considered.
OPEN AIR MARKET VENDOR
Open Air Market Vendors fall into 3 categories:
- Food Vendor and Cottage Food Vendor with Sampling
- Concession Food Vendor (onsite food preparation for food intended to be consumed onsite)
- Non-food Vendor and Cottage Food Vendor with NO sampling (MUST comply with Texas Cottage Food requirements)
MOBILE FOOD VENDOR (food truck)
Please be advised that food truck permits require a solicitors permit from the Police Department - it can take up to 10 business days (or longer) to get a food truck permit.
REGISTERED FAMILY HOME
PUBLIC AND SEMI-PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL REGISTRATION
LIQUID WASTE TRANSPORTATION PERMIT
An appointment is required to have truck inspected. Applications/renewals cannot be made online.
Liquid Waste Manifest Books are $15.00 each in addition to the permit fee.
Health Permit fees are nonrefundable, and permits are nontransferable.
Online transactions appear as "Health Online" on your credit card statement.
Disputing a credit card charge will result in a NSF fee as well as suspension of your health permit.