Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Food Service Permit

A Food Service Permit is required for all restaurants, grocery stores, cafeterias, bakeries, caterers, food trucks, etc., as well as commercial child care facilities.

Food Truck Permit

All mobile food vendors (food trucks) are required to obtain a Solicitors Permit and a Food Permit to operate in the City of Richardson.

Liquid Waste Transport Permit

All liquid waste transportation trucks require a permit and proper manifest trip tickets. An appointment is required to have your truck inspected. Inspections are done at the City of Richardson Civic Center.

Temporary Event Food Permit

Temporary Event Food permits are only for Temporary special events. Learn more about information such as deadlines, fees, and eligibility, click on the link below.

Open Air Market Permit

This permit is an ongoing marketplace for vendors offering produce, food, or other products for sale. The Open Air Market Operator and all market Vendors are required to obtain a health permit.

Swimming Pool Permit

The Health Department conducts inspections of public and semi-public swimming pools and spas. An application for a pool permit must be submitted by all properties with public or semi-public pools.