The City of Richardson Health Department works in partnership with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to ensure compliance with and improvement of air quality standards. The following links can be used to check current air quality and report smoking vehicles:
Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP)
The TERP program provides financial incentives to eligible:
- businesses; or
- local governments
to reduce emissions from polluting vehicles and equipment. For additional grant information, please visit 's website.
- Provide a comprehensive air quality resource.
- Promote a consistent, regional air quality message.
- Leverage existing resources and program strengths in a collaborative effort.
- Increase public awareness of specific opportunities for residents to reduce emissions.
- Motivate residents to make clean air choices.