To be eligible, you MUST...
- live in the City of Richardson or attend RISD; and
- be 18 years old or younger; and
- not have health insurance that covers vaccinations
- MEDICAID is accepted, must bring card to appointment
The following are not eligible for this clinic...
- a person 19* years of age or older; or
- a child that is not a Richardson resident or RISD student; or
- a child that has private health insurance that covers shots, regardless of deductible;
- a child that has CHIP (children's health insurance program)
*Due to the terms of the Vaccines For Children program, we cannot administer vaccines once a child has reached their 19th birthday, regardless if they started a series with our clinic.
The clinic operating days are Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
The appointment line is available weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
We are a children's immunization clinic serving Richardson residents and the Richardson Independent School District. You must bring proof of residency as well as your child's immunization records with you to your appointment. If you have Medicaid, you must also bring your card.
ABOUT IMMTRAC: Enrolling in ImmTrac is voluntary. However, enrolling in ImmTrac allows your records to be accessed by medical professionals and public health providers. Without ImmTrac, your records will only be available through the City of Richardson Health Department administrative office.
|IMMUNIZATION CLINIC LOCATION AND MAP|
(you MUST make an appointment, walk-ins will not be seen)
adjacent to the Richardson Senior Center
820 W. Arapaho Rd. Suite 200
YOU MAY CONTACT THE DALLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS; OR, IF YOU NEED SERVICES WE DO NOT PROVIDE.
We do not provide the following services:
- vaccinations for adults - including flu vaccine and vaccinations for foreign travel
- exams of any type, including sports physicals
- testing/screening of any type, including TB test, pregnancy test, STD screening/treatment
For these and other public health services, you will need to contact:
DALLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT