The documents below provide information on CORPlan premiums, co-pays, and benefits available to enrollees. If you need to order additional cards for dependents, review your Explanation of Benefits (EOB), order another ID card, and much more - register as an account member on the BCBS website. Be sure to have your BCBS card's unique ID to register.
- CORPlan Benefit Schedule - Document containing premium information for health, dental, and vision premiums; co-pay and co-insurance; and deductibles.
- CORPlan Employee Benefit Handbook - Handbook containing detailed information on CORPlan benefits.
- Detailed CORPlan Premium Schedule - Document listing applicable premiums for Active Employees, COBRA Participants, Under 65 Retirees, and Over 65 Retirees.
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - Documents containing information on what your selected plan covers & what you pay for covered services.
- Benefit Booklets - Booklets containing detailed information regarding benefits and user requirements for your selected plan.