Galatyn Urban Park, Richardson TX
May 15 - 17, 2020
Friday, 6p - 12a | Saturday 11a - 12a | Sunday 11a - 6p
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 1, 2020
Click here if you'd prefer a printable PDF version of the application.
- Any applications received after March 1 will be accessed a $25 late fee.
- All applications are reviewed to ensure family-friendliness and to limit the number of similar products being exhibited. All selections are based on representation of the works in the images submitted and booth presentation is a decisive factor in selection.
- All applicants will be notified via email of acceptance/rejection on March 13. Accepted vendors will be emailed a contract, invoice and other required paperwork that will be due back by March 27. Accepted vendors will undergo a basic background check conducted by the Richardson Police Department. No refunds will be given after April 17.
- Wildflower! is a rain or shine event! No refunds will be given for inclement weather. Wildflower! and the City of Richardson will not assume responsibility for damage to or theft of your property.
- Parking Passes and Booth Assignments will be given out at check-in on the day of your arrival. If you would like to request a booth spot, please list it on your application.