In return for permission to photograph and/or videotape for news reporting purposes portions of the Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival on May 17, 18 and 19, 2019, in Richardson, TX, the undersigned on behalf of him/herself and his/her employer and any other parties using the photographs and/or recordings referred to above, agrees that:
- The still photographs and/or video footage referred to above are for use in “free” media only, for the specific outlet indicated below, for one-time use only and will not be sold, syndicated, loaned or given to any other outlet for publication and/or broadcast, etc.
- The festival’s photography policy is the first three songs from the pit unless otherwise authorized. Please be aware that some artists may have you sign their personal photo release forms or may prohibit photos entirely.
- Any violation by the undersigned of any provision hereof or any use of the materials by any party in violation of this agreement shall result in an injunction to prevent immediately any violation of any provision hereof.
- The undersigned also confirms he/she is covering the event for legitimate reporting purposes and can provide documentation if necessary to support the assignment.
- The undersigned agrees to provide, if requested by the Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival, editorial material as a result of the assignment.
- There is a daily limit of up to two credentials per outlet- one for a reporter and one for a photographer.