- Be at least 16 years old
- Pass background check and drug screening
- Attend Human Resources Induction
- Complete 32 hours of in-service training that involves developmentally/age appropriate activities, child development, behavior management, professionalism, communication skills with children and families, team building activities, transportation safety and guidelines, pool procedures and safety, and much more.
- Must be CPR/First-aid certified, or be able to obtain certification before start of camp
- Complete and pass test on Child Abuse and Neglect training
Staff are not to fraternize with children outside of our day camp programs, especially with babysitting or inviting to children's home. "Friending" campers through various social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) is highly discouraged.