2018 Tax Forms
Tax forms for 2018 have been streamlined. For this filing season, the Library will offer the following:
- The 1040 Booklet which includes the redesigned Form 1040 and Schedules 1 - 6 and the 1040 Instructions, available for pickup for free in the Library Basement Reference area. According to the IRS, many people will only need to file Form 1040 and no schedules.
Tax forms are also available . . .
- from the IRS website: www.irs.gov/forms-instructions.
- by calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- for printing by the Library staff for $0.15 per page
- at the North Dallas IRS Office
4050 Alpha Road #170
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Open Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
AARP Free Tax Preparation Help
IRS-trained volunteers will help with basic tax returns for low to moderate income taxpayers, with an emphasis on Seniors. Please bring your records related to the 2018 tax year, along with your Social Security card and your 2017 tax return.
- Richardson Public Library
Mondays, February 4 thru April 15
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Basement Program Room
First come, first served
- Richardson Senior Center
820 Arapaho Rd.
Fridays, February 1 thru April 2
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.