Street Use Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A permit is required if public right-of-way is needed for special uses or activities (i.e., block parties, races, walk-a-thons, parades, street solicitations, and dumpster/POD staging). This permit is only applicable to events that take place in public right-of-way, not on private property.

The Public Street Use Permit Application Packet contains the instructions, requirements, information about related costs (if applicable), and the forms that will need to be submitted to the City for the specific event.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer