The next City Council Election will be Saturday, May 1, 2021.
- City Council Candidate Filing Requirements
- Political Signs & Electioneering Information
- Collin County Voter Registration Lookup
- Dallas County Voter Registration Lookup
- Collin County Early Voting Locations
- Dallas County Early Voting Locations
- Collin County Election Day Locations
City Secretary’s Office
411 W. Arapaho Rd.
Richardson, Texas 75080
P.O. Box 830309
The Richardson City Council is composed of seven (7) members - six Councilmembers (Places 1 thru 6) and the Mayor (Place 7), elected by the qualified voters of the entire city to serve a two (2) year term. No person elected or appointed shall serve more than six (6) consecutive terms. The uniform election day for the City of Richardson is the first Saturday in May (odd years).
Candidates for Place 1, 2, 3, and 4 must reside in the corresponding district. Candidates for Places 5, 6 and the Mayor (Place 7) may reside in any portion of the City. Voters may cast ballots on all seven places.
City Council Members
Paul Voelker, Mayor