Below are links to the weekly archives of the Development Status Report & Map, a list of development projects that have been under consideration by the City of Richardson.
- The City Council (Council) and/or the City Plan Commission (CPC) review and vote on Zoning/Special Permit, Variance, and Development Plan applications as noted below. The Council and CPC meet in the City Council Chambers at Richardson City Hall, 411 West Arapaho Road. A study session precedes each meeting.
- The CPC generally meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- The Council typically holds their business meetings on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- The City Council and the City Plan Commission do not meet on holidays and may occasionally cancel a meeting for lack of agenda items or other reasons.
- The City Council has authorized City staff to administrative approve minor amendments to previously approved site and landscape plans under specific conditions (see Administrative Approval Process).
Information on individual cases that are currently under consideration is available from the current Development Status page.