Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...
Contact Information:
1260 Columbia Dr
Main Number: 972-744-4111
Answered 24/7


General Information: 

Meter Box lids broken or missing
Call the Response Center if a meter box lid is broken or missing. 

Valve Box and Sprinkler System Box
These two boxes belong to the Homeowner/Renter. Therefore, to resolve problems in these areas, residents should call a plumber or licensed irrigator.

Sewer Lines
The City is responsible for maintaining the Main sewer line and removing any stoppage in the main line.

 Department Links:
Last updated: 2/28/2012 2:24:26 PM