The City strongly supports cultural arts within the community by providing financial assistance to local arts groups through an arts grant program.
- The City of Richardson‘s Cultural Arts Commission is pleased to offer arts grants for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.Arts grants offer financial assistance for the cost associated with a full season of projects, performances or events within a twelve-month period.Funding assistance is limited to no more than 50% of an applicant’s season expenses.
- Since funding will be limited, only currently funded arts organizations (FY2019-2020 arts organizations) are eligible for funding consideration in FY2020-2021.
- Due to the significant financial impact of COVID-19 on the Hotel/Motel Fund for Fiscal Year 2020 and projected for Fiscal Year 2021, arts grants funding will be reduced for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
- Projects should serve residents or visitors to Richardson and should be open and accessible to the public.
- Applicants must be non-profit corporations that have been chartered and pursuing their mission for at least year prior to making application.
- Offerings must be completed between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021.
- Please click on the links below to access the guidelines, timeline and application. You must open with Adobe Acrobat 8 or newer to use the editable form and its e-mail capability. Opening the browser window will not make it editable.
- You can then send the PDF form directly to the City by pressing the submit form button in the PDF or save it to your desktop then attach it to an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the deadline of July 24, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
- Please contact Assistant City Manager Shanna Sims-Bradish if you need any additional information at email@example.com or at 972-744-4210.